Refer a Friend Scheme
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions were last updated on 15th July 2022.
- Friend (person being referred); must be a new patient to Meadowside Osteopathy and purchasing their first appointment. ‘Friends’ can also be family members.
- Redeeming £10 off; New patient is required to provide their referrer’s full name, or bring the ‘refer a friend’ card with the referrer’s name to their first appointment. £10 will then be deducted off the new patient’s first appointment. £10 will be deducted off of the referring patient’s next payment.
- Referrer’s discount will be applied to any new purchase made by the referrer after the new patient’s first appointment – including single appointments or appointment bundles, osteopathy or massage.
- Patients can refer as many friends or family members as they wish, and qualify for a £10 deduction for each person they referred, once the referred person has attended their first appointment.
- Referral discounts are single use, meaning only one referrer discount can be claimed per one new patient.
- Referral discounts can not be backdated, meaning referrals only qualify for discount if they occurred after our ‘refer a friend’ scheme was introduced on July 15th 2022, and if they were declared on the day of the friend’s first appointment.
- Meadowside Osteopathy reserves the right to alter these conditions or cancel the scheme at any time.